Description & Layout
Our Martha�s Vineyard home welcomes visitors to the island. Only minutes away from Edgartown and South Beach, the house is nestled in a private, wooded community.
It's especially well suited for large or extended families or two families since it will sleep 10 very comfortably and has two Master Bedrooms.
Perfect for a quite summer get-away, an active vacation of biking and beaching, a private retreat in the off-season, or a long Vineyard wedding weekend!
- Fully air-conditioned
- A Caretaker is on-call if you have any problems
- Private neighborhood tennis courts in the forest a two minute walk away
- Adult bikes for your use
- Quiet paved roads and bike paths for bike, roller blades, jogging or walking
- Outdoor shower and deck with porch furniture and gas grill
- Ping pong table and games in the basement
- High-speed wireless internet
- Media room with 42 inch HD plasma TV and surround sound, cable and DVD
- Linens and bath towels provided; toilet paper, paper towels, bath soap provided
- Kitchen--with eat-in table and stools, fully equipped, dishwasher, toaster, microwave, dinnerware, cooking utensils, paper towels, etc.
- Dining Room�seats 10
- Living Room�with fireplace, TV, stereo
- Half Bath
- Washer and Dryer�Laundry soap provided
- Front Master Bedroom�King size bed, large full bath with shower
- Back Master Bedroom�Queen size bed, large full bath with Jacuzzi tub and shower
- Loft overlooking the Entrance and Living Room�a large room with writing table, and game table; perfect for checking email, playing cards or working on a puzzle
- Front Bedroom�Two extra long twin beds
- Back Bedroom�Queen size bed
- Full Bathroom�Large with shower and tub
- Media Room/Fifth Bedroom�HD 42 inch plasma TV, sound system, cable, CD/DVD and bar sink. Room includes a day bed with trundle that can be converted to a king size bed.
- Ping pong table and game table
- Adult bikes for your use
- Fishing/surf rods for your use
- Large outdoor shower
- Porch furniture
- Gas Grill
Please call if there are any questions. We want your stay on the Vineyard to be as comfortable as possible, and we want you to be �at home� in our Island house!
|Two miles to South Beach||Freshly landscaped |
|Private neighborhood tennis courts||Natural, peaceful setting |
|Large kitchen||Elegant dining room|
|Cathedral ceilings||Comfortable family room |
|Media room/fifth bedroom with bar sink||Media room has a day bed with trundle that can be converted to a king size bed.|
|Two first floor master bedrooms||Perfect for two families|
|2 full and one half bathroom on first floor||Two master bathrooms including jacuzzi |
|Upstairs bedroom with queen||Upstairs bedroom with extra long twins |