Description & Layout
Our Martha’s Vineyard home welcomes visitors to the island. Only minutes away from Edgartown and South Beach, the house is nestled in a private, wooded community.
It's especially well suited for large or extended families or two families since it will sleep 10 very comfortably and has two Master Bedrooms.
Perfect for a quite summer get-away, an active vacation of biking and beaching, a private retreat in the off-season, or a long Vineyard wedding weekend!
- A Caretaker is on-call if you have any problems
- Private neighborhood tennis courts in the forest a two minute walk away
- Adult bikes for your use
- Quiet paved roads and bike paths for bike, roller blades, jogging or walking
- Outdoor shower and deck with porch furniture and gas grill
- Ping pong table and games in the basement
- High-speed wireless internet
- Media room with 42 inch HD plasma TV and surround sound, cable and DVD
- Linens and bath towels provided; toilet paper, paper towels, bath soap provided
- Kitchen--with eat-in table and stools, fully equipped, dishwasher, toaster, microwave, dinnerware, cooking utensils, paper towels, etc.
- Dining Room—seats 10
- Living Room—with fireplace, TV, stereo
- Half Bath
- Washer and Dryer—Laundry soap provided
- Front Master Bedroom—King size bed, large full bath with shower
- Back Master Bedroom—Queen size bed, large full bath with Jacuzzi tub and shower
- Loft overlooking the Entrance and Living Room—a large room with writing table, and game table; perfect for checking email, playing cards or working on a puzzle
- Front Bedroom—Two extra long twin beds
- Back Bedroom—Queen size bed
- Full Bathroom—Large with shower and tub
- Media Room/Fifth Bedroom—HD 42 inch plasma TV, sound system, cable, CD/DVD and bar sink. Room includes a day bed with trundle that can be converted to a king size bed.
- Ping pong table and game table
- Adult bikes for your use
- Fishing/surf rods for your use
- Large outdoor shower
- Porch furniture
- Gas Grill
Please call if there are any questions. We want your stay on the Vineyard to be as comfortable as possible, and we want you to be “at home” in our Island house!
|Two miles to South Beach||Freshly landscaped |
|Private neighborhood tennis courts||Natural, peaceful setting |
|Large kitchen||Elegant dining room|
|Cathedral ceilings||Comfortable family room |
|Media room/fifth bedroom with bar sink||Media room has a day bed with trundle that can be converted to a king size bed.|
|Two first floor master bedrooms||Perfect for two families|
|2 full and one half bathroom on first floor||Two master bathrooms including jacuzzi |
|Upstairs bedroom with queen||Upstairs bedroom with extra long twins |